If you’ve been working on the plans for your garage door for a long time, we are here to help. Do you have your plans drawn up, need an outline of the project and want to know how much it will cost?
That’s exactly what we want to help you get done.
Finding the right garage door
Your planning may have gone so far as to include a model of your garage door you’ve made at our Design Centre. If you haven’t made one yet, feel free to head over to that site and do it now. Even if you haven’t, you might be ready to move ahead with your project and we want to make certain that you can.
Claremont Glassworks has in-house experts available to guide you through the process of finding the right garage door materials for you. If you have paint swatches of your exterior colour, the colour of your windows and of your front door, bringing those in can be very helpful. Photographs are also very helpful and plans are great, as well. We can help you whether you’re dealing with new construction or older construction, and feel free to bring in any materials you think might help with the process.
Prepare for options
Our showroom in Claremont has plenty of garage door options available, and it’ll be much easier for you to select the right one by seeing them all in person. Our professionals will make certain that you’re taking everything about your plans into account and that you choose a garage door that suitable for what you have in mind. We can also help you to make sure you can do it within your budget.
There are some questions that need to be answered for just about any garage door project, and we can help you take care of them. We can help you discuss the following factors, which are all very important:
- Is there a room above your garage door?
- What is the architectural style that your house follows?
- Does your neighbourhood have any restrictions?
- Is your garage heated or would you like it to be?
- Do you want natural light in your garage?
- What is the typical purpose that you use your garage for?
Coming into the showroom avails you of the following benefits, and more:
- You get to see our products in person
- You get to examine for quality such as insulation level, whether resistance, durability and more
- You get to compare the different models available
- There are many different colours and textures and patterns, and you can see them in real life
- You can experiment with window options
- you can consider the LiftMaster™, and other garage door opener options
Realizing your plans
We can give you a no obligation estimate for your plans, which will be of great assistance in getting them done. We can also give you brochures and other informational materials that can help you figure out how to complete your project, and how you can get exactly the garage you’ve always wanted.