Services and repair
Claremont Glassworks has a solid reputation in the Claremont (NH) and Sullivan County area, being renowned for its extensive experience built over 17 years of selling, installing, maintaining and repairing all types of garage doors and garage door openers.
Our technicians are skilled in providing maintenance, adjustment or repair services and will quickly identify and solve any problem that may arise in the operation of your garage door. You can also benefit from our annual Preventive Maintenance Program. Inspecting regularly your residential garage door will save you both time and money, while guaranteeing your peace of mind. Regular tune-ups will ensure optimal operation of your garage door system and will help you avoid unpleasant surprises. Do not wait; take advantage right now of our garage door maintenance program!
NO PROBLEM is too difficult for us!
Do you experience problems with your garage door opener?
- It doesn’t work
- It opens and closes by itself
- It makes annoying noises
Do you experience issues with your garage door?
- It doesn’t open, or open with difficulty
- It doesn’t close correctly, or completely
- It doesn’t reverse direction
We are just a call away! Our expert technicians will promptly answer your questions or schedule an appointment for repairing or servicing your garage door. Here are some of the services we provide:
Replacement and adjustment of:
- damaged sections
- door cables
- broken springs
- broken or bent rollers
- noisy garage doors
- bent or misaligned tracks
Replacement of hardware:
- Safety inspection
No problem is too difficult for us! Entrust your garage door needs to us and we will solve them to your complete satisfaction.
WHY US? Here are a few good reasons:
- We provide emergency garage door services around the clock at 603-542-3100.
- We are part of the Garaga Experts Network.
- Our technicians are certified therefore, our services meet the highest standards of professionalism.
- Our staff is courteous and provides professional advice because we know our products perfectly
- We are a member of the Professional Door Association of New England and the Claremont Chamber of Commerce.
- We are EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) Lead-Safe Certified..
- We provide services for residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- You can contact us online to schedule an appointment.
- We cover: In NH: Claremont, Hanover, Keene, Lebanon, New London, Newport and Sunapee.
In VT: the Chester, Ludlow, Norwich, Springfield, Windsor and Woodstock areas.
- we do garage door repair and solve garage door opener problems of all brands and we can replace the parts and accessories for:
Brands we can perform a garage door repair
Many other brands
Brands we can solve the garage door opener problems
Many other brands
- We love our work and we pride ourselves on the services we offer
- Therefore, you can completely trust us! Call us today at 603-542-3100!
A quick glance at the benefits provided through our annual preventive maintenance program
When installing a new residential garage door, you expect to enjoy its reliable and safe operation for the longest time. Therefore, make sure your garage door system is manufactured using the best materials, is installed by experienced technicians and is serviced on a regular basis.
Because your garage door is the biggest mobile part of your house, it is important to ensure regular tune-ups, same as you provide for your vehicle. As most people do, you might use your new GARAGA garage door as the main entrance into your home. Therefore, maintaining it in optimal condition is of utmost importance.
Claremont Glassworks can help ensure your peace of mind by regularly inspecting your garage door through the annual Preventive Maintenance Program offered to our valued customers.
No part of your garage doors will remain unchecked. The tune-up will include the following steps:
- check the alignment and wall attachment of the tracks
- check and adjust the lifting cables
- check, lubricate and adjust the torsion springs, plates, rollers and hinges
- check, adjust and balance the extension springs (Reminder: to ensure safe operation of the garage door, Garaga highly recommends security cables with extension springs)
- check and tighten all nuts and bolts
- check and lubricate the weather seal around the external frame and the bottom of the door
- check and adjust the electrical parts of the door opener (including the trolley)
- test and calibrate the entire security system, either mechanical or photoelectrical
- check and adjust the remote controls and the accessories of the door opener
We strongly advise you to service your garage door in the fall, same as you service your car before bad weather settles in.
Entrust the inspection of your garage door system to our experts at Claremont Glassworks. For your safety, please do not attempt to make any modifications to your garage door.
Claremont Glassworks will be glad to put at your disposal our extensive expertise in solving any problem related to your garage door system. Don't wait, call us today at 603-542-3100, and we will help you set up the Preventive Maintenance Program which best suits your needs.